The Population Health Community Action Team is tackling some of our regions biggest health concerns an looking for ways to prevent them upstream. Our targeted results include:
- Control and prevent Diabetes
- Prevent Adverse Childhood Experiences and mitigate the associated negative health outcomes.
- Reduce rates of unintended pregnancies
- Improve oral health
- Prevent and control environmentally induced Asthma
- Prevent and Reduce Tobacco, eCig, and Marijuana usage
- Increase age appropriate immunization rates
Currently the group is in the process of prioritizing the metrics we would use to measure successful intervention in these areas. If you are interested in getting involved please email email@example.com. All are welcome!