Regional Pay-for-Performance targets released

The HCA has released Pay-for-Performance (P4P) targets for the BHT region. As a reminder, Pay-for-Performance Project funds are earned by the region meeting the measures created by the Health Care Authority (HCA). These dollars will make up 25% of the region’s total Project Funds in 2019, 50% in 2020, and 75% in 2021.* The other part of those Project Funds are earned thru Pay-for-Reporting.

BHT’s Pay-for-Performance targets and latest data are in the table below.

Three important notes:

  1. This is a subset of the P4P measures. Additional measures will be included in 2020 and 2021.

  2. The “Latest Data” will update quarterly with data from the HCA. The next data update will be available in Q1 2019.

  3. Although data will update quarterly, 2019 targets will remain the same throughout the year. New targets will be set by HCA for 2020 and 2021.

* 2019 Pay-for-Performance funds will be distributed by HCA in 2021; 2020 Pay-for-Performance funds in 2022; and 2021 Pay-for-Performance funds in 2023. For more information on how these funds will be distributed to BHT’s providers, see Funds Flow for 2019, 2020, & 2021.

P4P Measure Dashboard_Nov2018.png
P4P Measures About.png